With Family Home Health Care’s experienced and skilled team of therapists, virtually any therapy you or your loved one may need can be effectively and safely done in the warmth of your own home.
A licensed physical therapist will visit you at your home and develop a treatment plan, in conjunction with you or your loved one’s physician. Based on your therapy requirements, they will work on recovering or managing a disability, injury, and/or a decline in functioning.
Service and treatment options include the following:
- Exercise programs for strength, endurance, balance and coordination
- Walking and transfer training
- Instruction in body mechanics and safety
- Family or caregiver training to reinforce treatment and instruction
- Pain Management
- Muscle spasms/stains
- Treatment for spinal injuries
- Treatment for sport injuries
- Treatment for cervical injuries
- Treatment for work-related injuries